Skip to content

International Travel Registry

The UK International Travel Registry is for University faculty, staff and approved guests who are traveling abroad on a wide range of university-related activities. Activities overseas that should be registered include, but are not limited to:
  • Official university business
  • Conference attendance/presentations
  • Research
  • Community service
  • Sabbaticals
If you have questions about whether or not your international travel should be registered here, please contact Personal travel (e.g., vacations) should not be included in this registry. If you are a faculty or staff member directing a for-credit Education Abroad program, you should register your travel at this link as part of the faculty application process.

The travel registry helps UK to quickly locate and assist you in the event of an emergency in your host country, and facilitates insurance coverage under the University's blanket travel medical insurance and evacuation plan.

To ensure coverage under UK's international insurance plan, all university travel outside the United States, and all university travel to U.S. territories (i.e. American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands), should be registered here.

International insurance coverage is offered at no cost to full-time UK employees and to approved guests.

Once you have gathered the necessary information, the registration should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. You will have the option to electronically upload a copy of your passport and flight itinerary so that UK may be able to assist you if your passport is lost or stolen abroad, or if we need to quickly locate a flight on which you may be traveling. However, these are not required submissions. If you do wish to input that information, please have electronic copies of your passport and flight itinerary prepared before you register below, as you must complete the entire registration in one sitting. Please note that, for security reasons, the registration system will time out after a prolonged period of inactivity. If you are not prepared to complete the entire registration form once you have opened it, please log out and complete it at a later time, as there is no way to save the information that you have input.

Please create separate registrations for each trip that you take. If you are a student employed by the University as a graduate assistant, researcher, etc., you should NOT register here. Instead, please follow this link to the student registration system.

Register here if you are a faculty or staff member traveling in the course and scope of UK employment or representation, or if you are the approved guest of a UK college or unit. Do NOT register here if you are a faculty or staff member directing or co-directing a non-credit group international travel program or an Education Abroad program, if you are a GME House Staff member, if you are a postdoctoral fellow, or if you are a student employed by the University as a graduate assistant, researcher, etc.

Select if you are registering on behalf of a faculty or staff member.